(a) Pick Food Stock Standard License
1. The Pick Food Stock Standard License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non- exclusive,worldwide license to make use of the digital image you have purchased.
2. You are licensed to use the digital image to for advertising, promotional and editorial use for one user.
3. Print copies are limited to 275,000 and web use is unlimited.
4. You are permitted to create an end product for a client, and you may transfer that single end product to your client for any fee. This license is then effectively transferred to your client.
5. You are permitted to distribute end products for free, up to 275,000 copies.
6. You are prohibited from selling the end product, except to one client. (If you or your end clients want to sell the end product, you will need to purchase the Pick Food Stock Extended License).
7. The Pick Food Stock Standard License allows you to use the digital image in more than one end product, up to 275,000 copies, but it does not allow use the digital image with more than one client. If you are creating end products for multiple clients, you need to purchase one license per item per client.
8. You are prohibited from re-distributing the digital image as stock, even if the redistribution is modified and/or free.
9. You are prohibited from using a digital image in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
10. You may only use the digital image for lawful purposes.
11. The license may be terminated if you breach it. In the event of a breach, you must stop making copies of or distributing the end product until you remove the digital image from it.
12. The author of the digital image retains ownership of the digital image, but grants you the license, subject to these terms.